Monday, September 10, 2012

Back to School

This year is a little harder than most for me since BOTH of my kids have started school. My youngest has started Preschool and my oldest has started Kindergarten. Even though the beginning of the school year has been rough, it does allow me more time to get things done. It's only been 3 weeks but, so far, I've fit in more work time, housework and naps (it's impossible to be alone during the day while being pregnant and not take a nap, it's pregnancy law). So for those of you that have school age children, make sure to get your free time in now. It won't be long before it's summer again, the kids are terrorizing the house and we are all praying for school to hurry up and start. Enjoy your ME time while you have it! -BC

No comments:

Post a Comment