Monday, September 10, 2012

Pregnancy Living

Oh, pregnancy. We either love it or we hate it. Some women say they have the best experience while pregnant. Me on the other hand… forget it. The little baby kicks and bonding with the baby before birth is great but what about when you’re puking day in and day out, the weight gain, and the keen sense of smell that allows you to detect someone’s breath from 15 feet away? I don’t like to be a Negative Nancy but geesh I’m ready for the baby to be here already! I read that elephants are pregnant for 2 years! I mean, could you even imagine that? Although, once your little bundle of joy finally makes his or her appearance all the crappy symptoms fly right out the window and we are ready to do it all over again. Now that I’m announcing that this is my last little bundle, it’s bitter sweet. There’s no greater feeling than knowing you birthed a child.

-BC

No comments:

Post a Comment